Nepal is a country of highly diverse and rich geography, culture, and religions. The mountainous north contains eight of the world’s ten highest mountains, including the highest, Mount Everest. The fertile and humid south is heavily urbanized. By some measures, Hinduism is practiced by a greater majority of people in Nepal than in any other nation.
Days 01 : Arrival and transfer to Hotel.
Days 02 : Full day sight seeing
Morning: Patan is the oldest city in the Kathmandu valley with age old tradition also called Lalitpur-the city of fine arts. The visit covers the Durbar Square, the Krishna temple, the Kumbheswore temple, the Golden temple and many more.
Afternoon: Visit a village Khokana is a typical Newari village that will give you a change to witness their life style live.
Days 03 : Full day sight seeing
Morning: Bhaktapur is an ancient city of art and culture.
Afternoon: Changu Narayan Temple is the 4th century Hindu pagoda temple, also known an open-air museum.
Transfer to Nagarkot: A hill station situated at 7200 ft above the sea level with panoramic view of wide range of himalayas.
Days 04: Full day sight seeing
Morning: Kathmandu city tour covering the Durbar Square, the living goddess Kumari, Nautale Durbar, the Kaal Bhairav, the Swet Bhairav, the freek Street and more. Afternoon: The Swayambhunath stupa-the 2000 years old Buddhist monument on a hillock.
Days 05 : Half-day sight seeing.
Pashupatinath Temple: The holiest Hindu shrine and the largest collection of temple in the Kathmandu valley the bank of river Bagmati
Bouddhanath: The 7th century Buddhist monument. Also called Khasti.
Days 06 : Transfer to airport for your onward destinaion.
Itinerary Can be Customize as your Requirement. If this above itinerary is not suffice or have any questions, you can ask one of my expert team member for help.
- Transfers airport – Hotel – Airport.
- Transport by car during the sight seeing in Kathmandu valley.
- Guide for sight seeing in Kathmandu.
- Accommodation in Standard Hotel on B. B. plan in Kathmandu.
- Full board basis during trekking
- Accommodation in teahouse in trekking
- Professional English speaking trekking guide and porters.
- Equipments: down jacket, down sleeping bags.
- Trekking and entry permits.
- Personal insurance for Nepalese staffs.
- Bar bills (any alcohol drinks, mineral water, cold drinks, cigarettes, etc)
- Personal clothing
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Personal insurance